QSFP28 LR4 Single Receiver
The TQR-HG10-31DCR is a parallel 100Gbps Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) optical module receiver. It provides increased port density and total system cost savings. The QSFP28 full-duplex optical module offers 4 independent receive channels, each capable of 28Gbps operation for an aggregate data rate of 100Gbps over 10km of single mode fiber.
An optical fiber cable with duplex LC connectors can be plugged into the QSFP28 module receptacle.The module operates by a single +3.3V power supply. LVCMOS/LVTTL global control signals, such as Module Present, Reset, Interrupt and Low Power Mode, are available with the modules. A 2-wire serial interface is available to send and receive more complex control signals, and to receive digital diagnostic information.
The TQR-HG10-31DCR is designed with form factor, optical/electrical connection and digital diagnostic interface according to the QSFP Multi-Source Agreement (SFF-8436). It has been designed to meet the harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference. The module offers very high functionality and feature integration, accessible via a two-wire serial interface.
● 4 independent LAN-WDM channels
● Up to 25.78125Gbps data rate per channel
● Digital diagnostic capabilities
● Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form factor
● Maximum link length of 10km on Single Mode Fiber(SMF)
● Single +3.3V power supply
● Low power consumption < 2W
● RoHS-6 compliant
● Operating Case Temperature:0℃ ~+70℃
Product Safety and Quality
● FCC TUV UL and Eye safety certification
● 100GBASE LR4 100G Ethernet
● OTU4 4I1-9D1F