The TQS-HG10-31DCR is a parallel 100Gbps Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable (QSFP) optical modul It provides increased port density and total system cost savings. The QSFP28 full-duplex optical modu offers 4 independent transmit and receive channels, each capable of 25.78125Gbps operation for a aggregate data rate of 100Gbps over 10km of single mode fiber.An optical fiber cable with duplex LC connectors can be plugged into the QSFP28 module receptacle.The module operates by a single +3.3V power supply. LVCMOS/LVTTL global control signals, such a Module Present, Reset, Interrupt and Low Power Mode, are available with the modules. A 2-wire seri interface is available to send and receive more complex control signals, and to receive digital diagnost information.
The TQS-HG10-31DCR is designed with form factor, optical/electrical connection and digital diagnost interface according to the QSFP Multi-Source Agreement (SFF-8436). It has been designed to meet th harshest external operating conditions including temperature, humidity and EMI interference. Th module offers very high functionality and feature integration, accessible via a two-wire serial interface.
● 4 independent LAN-WDM channels
● Up to 25.78125Gbps data rate per channel
● Duplex LC receptacles
● Digital diagnostic capabilities
● Hot-pluggable QSFP28 form factor
● Maximum link length of 10km on Single Mode Fiber(SMF)
● Single +3.3V power supply
● Low power consumption < 3.5W
● RoHS-6 compliant
● Operating Case Temperature:0℃ ~+70℃
Product Safety and Quality
● FCC TUV UL and Eye safety certification
● 100GBASE LR4 100G Ethernet